- Use of Information. We use the collected information for the following purposes: Client Engagement: Personal information provided through forms and inquiries may be used to contact you, respond to your requests, and engage with potential clients interested in our services. Talent Attraction: Personal information submitted by potential candidates interested in our talent recruitment services may be used to assess qualifications, match talents with opportunities, and facilitate the recruitment process. Marketing: With your consent, we may use your contact information to send you marketing materials, newsletters, updates, and promotional offers related to our services. Website Improvement: Non-personal information is used to analyze website traffic, track user interactions, and improve our website's design and functionality.
- Disclosure of User Information to Third Parties: We will not sell, rent, lease, provide or otherwise disclose Personal Information to unaffiliated entities. we will always let users know if we intend to provide any Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties and we will give users the option to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of such use. We always have the right to disclose Personal Information to any third party engaged for the purpose of administering, operating, and configuring this Site's Content and Promotions. These third parties are called “operational service providers” and provide internal support for operations and activities and for site design, development and hosting. Operational service providers, in helping us fulfill orders, monitor site activity and conduct and analyze surveys, may track your Personal Information over time and across third-party websites. We always request that operational service providers protect user privacy and do not disclose Personal Information to third-party marketers that are not associated with the Site. Operational service providers are not permitted to use Personal Information for their own marketing or promotional purposes. we also reserve the right to make Personal Information available to third parties in the following instances: When compelled by a governmental agency, a court or other legal process; If we believe a user is, has or may violate any law, regulation, or our Terms: If we believe a user is or may be a threat to its safety, property, interests or rights; To investigate, respond to or resolve problems, inquiries or defend our interests; In a merger, acquisition, change of control, joint venture or other business combination.
- Security: We maintain a reasonable standard of security and confidentiality and make a good-faith effort to limit information access to individuals who need to have site access to perform their responsibilities associated with the Site and the Content on the Site. However, internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure and it is possible that others may unlawfully intercept or access information, transmissions or communications to, from or within the Site. By using the Site, users agree to assume this risk and any and all responsibility and liability that may arise.
- Disclaimer:Although we will take all commercially reasonable measures to protect information provided by its users, we disclaim any and all liability and any and all damages, including but not limited to, consequential and punitive damages in the event that information is inadvertently disclosed to third parties other than as described in this statement.
- User Rights Regarding Personal Information: Users always have the right to request that we: (a) correct or update Personal Information; (b) not share Personal Information with third parties, or (c) remove Personal Information from active marketing databases. Although we may provide users with the ability to update or delete Personal Information directly online, some Personal Information may not be changed or deleted by users and requires users to contact us for verification (e.g., birth date, name). If at any time the Site does not allow a user to update or delete Personal Information online, or if a user needs to change information that needs verification, please contact us.
- Opt-out/Unsubscribe: If users register with the site, they agree and consent to receive information and updates about their use of the Site. Users may opt out of any e-mail marketing received by following the unsubscribe or opt-out procedures contained in every communication, or by contacting us. However, we may continue to contact users via email for administrative or informational purposes including, without limitation, follow-up messages regarding the administration of users’ accounts or any other transactions users have undertaken with the Site.